Please remember when you arrive for your appointment to stay in your car, please do not call us to let us know you are here.
Please bring your face coverings thank you.
Please help us to keep you safe.
We thank you for your continued support.
Appointments can be made either online here via our website online booking portal ( please see the below message for online bookings) or by calling the clinic on 01438 716838. The phones are open from 9-6 Monday to Friday and you can also leave a message and we will return your call to make your booking and talk you through the new arrangements to be seen safely in our ‘new normal’.
Below is the protocol that will need to be adhered to, for this to happen.
The physiovineyards team.
Triage Protocol for Clients attending Physiovineyards.
- Clients needing treatment can only access the service preferable on-line or by telephone. ‘Walk in’ bookings during the Covid19 crisis are not permissible.
- During the Covid19 pandemic , all clients needing face to face treatment are to be triaged by a therapist in the clinic car park. Arrivals are monitored on CCTV. Please just wait in vehicle for the therapist to meet you in the car park. If arriving by foot please ring the door bell and wait outside in the car park.
- The therapist will follow a triage questionnaire in the form of a laminated document to assess each clients risk profile (of Covid19)
- Following completion of risk profile, the therapist will take client’s temperature using a contactless thermometer.
- On accessing the building , the client will be expected to handwash in the cloakroom and if necessary apply a face mask .
- Therapists reserve the right to don PPE as appropriate to each clinical situation
- To minimise the risk of Covid19 transmission, disposable pillow cases and couch roll will be discarded after each treatment session. In addition to this the clinical area will be disinfected as required and the therapist will don new PPE in readiness for next client.
- Wherever possible please pay for treatment using contactless cards . This further reduces risk of Covid19 transmission.
- During the Covid19 situation the waiting room is not available.
Independent Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic
We specialise in treatments for musculoskeletal problems, sports injuries, orthopaedic rehabilitation, back and neck injuries.
Are you one of the many people who suffer from pain? Perhaps you have chronic backache, headache, neck pain or are recovering from a fracture or sports injury. Alternatively, you could be frustrated by restricted mobility or feel that poor posture is hampering your general wellbeing. Maybe your lifestyle has changed as a result of an illness such as a stroke, or the onset of Multiple Sclerosis. You could be looking to avoid pain by learning about good posture during pregnancy or finding a rehabilitation programme following fracture, dislocation or surgery.
Physio Vineyards clinic is open to all, you don't need a GP's referral and you don't need to have a chronic condition. All you need is the desire to improve your life – to rid yourself of pain, to learn how to treat your body in a better way, to increase flexibility or to relieve stress.
We are approved by most major private health insurance companies, including AXA PPP, BUPA and Aviva. Physio Vineyards also has arrangements in place with various medico-legal companies and solicitors to provide immediate treatment for whiplash injuries as part of an insurance claim.
Physio Vineyards is located on the edge of Welwyn village in Hertfordshire. Our facilities are modern and purpose-built with a light, warm and friendly atmosphere. The treatment rooms are private and are equipped with all that is necessary for effective treatment. There is ample free parking and wheelchair access.